• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ship upgrades?

Rologue

Landlubber
is this possible? i just got my first class 1 ship... and its awsome! its fitted with 32 lbs cannons (well... not cannons, but i cant remember the name of them, but its the best money can buy) and thats the way i got it... unfortunately, the max allowed on this ship is actually 16 lbs, and i cant put more 32's on it anymore. now that i have had about 5 gun fallouts, im starting to sweat, cause if i lose anymore, i might as well go back to my old ship. so, my question is - is there a way i can upgrade my ship at all, especially the weapons part, to allow me to replace my guns?

is this possible? i just got my first class 1 ship... and its awsome! its fitted with 32 lbs cannons (well... not cannons, but i cant remember the name of them, but its the best money can buy) and thats the way i got it... unfortunately, the max allowed on this ship is actually 16 lbs, and i cant put more 32's on it anymore. now that i have had about 5 gun fallouts, im starting to sweat, cause if i lose anymore, i might as well go back to my old ship. so, my question is - is there a way i can upgrade my ship at all, especially the weapons part, to allow me to replace my guns?

u sure its thre? i cant find any shipyard

you can only do each upgrade once.. so that ship will be able to fit max of 24lbs.

BTW i prefer regular cannon to culverins. they do more damage and reload faster, weigh less, only tradeoff is they have a shorter range. At max ranges, your not going to do much damage anyway, so really its a no brainer.

You don't need to upgrade anything. As long as you have 32 pounders fitted, you can mount and remove individual guns at will.

Back