• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ship_of the line

thatdude

Landlubber
I seen one once in a store but didn't have the money for it is there a specific place to buy theses or is it random because I can not find another one.

<!--quoteo(post=321637:date=May 21 2009, 10:48 PM:name=thatdude)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thatdude @ May 21 2009, 10:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321637"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I seen one once in a store but didn't have the money for it is there a specific place to buy theses or is it random because I can not find another one.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

random you can save before you enter a store or talk to a merchant in general and get different results by reloading the save. you will also see them in large ship icon merchant convoys frequently and bounty hunters will use them often when your high level.

Back