• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ships light ?

Benouyt

HoO Team Member
Provisional
Hello all,

I came from age of pirate 2 and started played potc new horizon some weeks ago, i like it, but i miss something who was in aop 2 and not in that potc mod: the ships light during night, i loved watch all this little light everywhere.

I wanted know if there was a way for enable them on boat, i saw that boat got lantern, and town got working lantern, also the light fx is in ships flare folder so i guess it can be used for ship too ? so if yes i just would want know how i can enable by myself, im not bad at change stuff in ini file , i know how do, just need to know what i must touch.

Thanks by advance :)

I don't think it is possible to do Ships Lights in PotC - it has been tried.:(

Aop2 - COAS has a newer version of the Storm engine and also a different lighting system ( coding) - that enabled ships lights to be implemented in that game.

:cheers

We tried over and over again, but while we have come close, we never found something that actually works.
The game engine is against us on that one, I'm afraid. :(

Back