• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ships turning

kaizerkat

Freebooter
I am running the b14 beta1 program and when i go to turn the ship using either the A key or D key,the ship turns, but when i let off the key to have the ship straighten out, it still keeps turning for awhile then straightens out.Is this a new feature in the game?Can it be fixed if not?Also, is there gonna be a new patch for beta1 soon?

I am running the b14 beta1 program and when i go to turn the ship using either the A key or D key,the ship turns, but when i let off the key to have the ship straighten out, it still keeps turning for awhile then straightens out.Is this a new feature in the game?Can it be fixed if not?Also, is there gonna be a new patch for beta1 soon?

Ship handling has changed in Build 14 Beta 1: :yes

For information on this see this topic: Willemstad Builders Trials

OR: - New Horizons Ship Recognition Guide - in the Documentation folder of your game.

:keith

Talisman has hit the nail on the head, if you have just left default settings you will have Realistic Sailing on which causes your ship to take a lot longer to straighten and requires counter rudder to go right to left (or vice versa) fast

Back