• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Shore Leave Almost over - New Changes?

CrisGer

Powder Monkey
I have been ashore confined to work, without leave. Almost done, one more project. I see Full Patch 7 is up, are there any flags or alerts to watch for when we run it on top of Build 14 beta?

Looks like a lot of fine improvements and detail being added. Thanks to the entire team and all hands involved. I am very glad to see work has continued so well on this marvelous mod and sim.

Cheers to all.

Good to see you, mate!

Patch 7 Full is intended to work on top of Build 14 Beta 1 or any subsequent release. A new game is required with the new Patch.
Other than that, it should work better than any of the earlier Build 14 Alpha or Beta releases.

We want to release Build 14 Beta 2 before the end of the year, which will require a new game to be started again.
Beta 2 will include several more ships (and a whole bunch of older ships cleaned up), along with an additional -epic new storyline.

Ahoy Pieter!!! Great to see you too mate. Hope i can buy you a pint some day in some port :)

Great news re the builds, excellent to hear. I will start up a new game with the current patch and then start over when the new ones comes out, if there is time. If not, i will wait for the new one. Great progress i see from the notes.

Back