• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Should i buy this ?

Hi guys, is AOP COB worth it? I haven't played pirate games for ages now.

Or is it the same old modded AOP by seaward?

Hellos to old mates :)

Well, something to consider is that PA! Got the source code for the Storm engine used to develop AOP2:COAS. It can be said that a year or two after the release of build 14 for POTC, development will move on to COAS.

Ahoy Black Pearl, good to see you mate! COAS is definitely worth picking up, Seaward did an excellent job putting it together. The whole experience system has been revamped, the early levels are a lot more of a challenge than POTC or AOP, and they have added a ton of content! And as Officerpuppy points out, we now have access to the source code, so we will be able to do a lot more to it once we put the finishing touches on Build 14! There are already several great mods for it that fix a few of the annoyances. There are some flaws still, and the game isn't perfect, but it is well worth the $30 price tag! :onya

Ahoy Black Pearl, good to see you mate! COAS is definitely worth picking up, Seaward did an excellent job putting it together. The whole experience system has been revamped, the early levels are a lot more of a challenge than POTC or AOP, and they have added a ton of content! And as Officerpuppy points out, we now have access to the source code, so we will be able to do a lot more to it once we put the finishing touches on Build 14! There are already several great mods for it that fix a few of the annoyances. There are some flaws still, and the game isn't perfect, but it is well worth the $30 price tag! :onya

If in USA, amazon.com currently has it in stock for only $10.

Ive been enjoying it since I picked it up.

Excellent, the price just went down further than I expected to see. Good find, tcmbmnc!

Cap'n Drow

Back