• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Sidequests: Virginie and Lucas Interference at Martinique

Except that I was wrong. There is indeed a situation in which "remove_virginie_complete" is triggered without you being in the governor's residence, namely if you're hostile to France, decline Virginie's offer of protection and don't go into the governor's residence. :facepalm

Fortunately I found a useful "win_condition" elsewhere in the code, which I promptly copied into "remove_virginie_complete" to trigger a new case. Now Virginie won't disappear until you leave the area. It's one of a few fixes posted here:
List of fixes
Is there a complete list of "win_condition" conditions anywhere? I already knew "location", "locator" and "NPC_death", and this incident taught me "ExitFromLocation".

Except that I was wrong. There is indeed a situation in which "remove_virginie_complete" is triggered without you being in the governor's residence, namely if you're hostile to France, decline Virginie's offer of protection and don't go into the governor's residence. :facepalm
Thanks for double-checking that! I indeed thought I remembered something like that..... o_O

Is there a complete list of "win_condition" conditions anywhere? I already knew "location", "locator" and "NPC_death", and this incident taught me "ExitFromLocation".
Have a look at PROGRAM\QUESTS\quests_check.c; there are A LOT!
I think quite a few of them are never used anywhere, so no guarantees on those.... But it's a start. :doff

Back