• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Silvio Rucci.. another bug?!

br3akth3w1nd

Landlubber
Hi guys! I found the 2 pieces of the treasure map and it told me to go to a shore somewhere between santa catalina and belize. I got there and when I moor some guy silvio rucci comes and talks with me. Ok.. but there is no text xD All I see is his name. Every time I have to exit the game with alt+f4 because of him. Is there a way to solve this problem? I havent updated the game if that is a problem (and I dunno how).

I tried about 10-15 times to run away from him, load, alt+f4, load, alt+f4, load... than i accidentally made a really small mistake. I selected my profile and press delete and than ok -.- . I guess thats the end of my gaming days :/ Damn..

There are two "Mosquito Coast":
1. North of Santa Catalina -> quest Tenochtitlan (with Silvio Ricci: bugged but in this forum is the patch).
2. Near Portobello -> cave of the treasure map

You can fix Silvio by looking up the Tenochtitlan quest, and I can't remember correctly but the shore you're looking for is the Shore of Armastice or something like that. There are at least 2 caves there and it took me forever to find the right one(Can't remember the route I took). You'll know which cave is the right one because you'll lose your map upon entering.

Back