• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Simpe question about the English missions

Hey

I have played the Vanilla game of Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships without any mods this far.

I have the "privateer patent", a hero reputation and "admiration" of England. I have sunk over 30 pirate ships and not a single English one. I fly English colors most of the time.

Why then I cannot get a mission from Modyford in port royal

I have Morgan's Law/Low quest still unfinished, does this affect this?

20220209172658_1.jpg

I have Morgan's Law/Low quest still unfinished, does this affect this?

Yes, as far as I remember you have to do the nation/English questline first, before doing Morgan's questline, otherwise you won't be able to do the nation questline anymore.

Yes, as far as I remember you have to do the nation/English questline first, before doing Morgan's questline, otherwise you won't be able to do the nation questline anymore.
oh that sucks, well, better focus on that questline then.

But then my work for the patent was needles... well

Thanks

I would suggest trying to play the questline once more after you are done with Morgan's questline, just to make sure. If it's not going to work, you could also start a new game and play through all of the questlines with this mod: Mod Release - Play All Nation Quest Lines (PANQL) Mod

I haven't tried the mod myself, but I think it should work with the vanilla game.
Yep and I am happy that this was indeed a feature not a bug. I read just from online guides that one can indeed select only one faction. I had just thought that all could do the Morgan's mission but they count as one of the national storiylines.

Back