• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release SKIES, WATER & WAVES MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is from when ? Check the build Info readme file and tell me. Mine is from Beta 3 Full Test from 21Sept 2013, And does the main file work ? The error messages say incredible things, that can't be, so it's from the game.

Definitely weird errors DavyJack has. The weather files haven't been modified by the Build lately though, so I don't think there should be any incompatibility with your work.

That's what I thought too. Remains to see what version of the game and the build she uses.

The Intel card things don't work well on every PC for some reason.

Another thing I can think of is that if one installs the main file first and then overwrites it with other versions they should all work. Cause in the others are not included files which are infifferent to the mod but are present in the Weather folder - and if other version may create an unknown problem.

EDIT2: That ORG file should be included in the Intel Fix :thumbs1:yes (the sea looks better)

No! On second thought, nope..this ain't a good idea.. I should've said this before:

But for intel users like me, it works just after a save game. If any of the MODS in this thread(for now) is used before playing a new game, it won't work.

But if you play it first, have a couple of saves, then overwrite the weather files then play, it totally works.. and the sea looks totally BETTER :onya :yes
..in other words..it don't work with a NEW GAME..(Intel[R] HD Graphics Card) ..just saying..

Oh! And the v.2 of the Bright Water totally works for me now! Like it! :dance:guns: :thumbs1

EDIT:
ORG v2 cannot be downloaded.

Plus the ORG v.2 File totally works now, didn't try it yet..but will..:cool:

About the Intel cards ... should go to make an inter-company reference with Intel ...:DDude ..urghm ..lady, (god, what's the modern addressing to a girl ?! :facepalm, pity I haven't lived in an english speaking country) on my PC work all with all games. Point is, since I am on NVidia, I have no idea.
Does the ORG v2 still refuse to download ?

Boy..urghm..bro, yes it totally works now..its just that before it says that the file has been removed but when I checked it 12 minutes earlier, it totally works..:yes :onya

I believe you answered your own question. This thread has had no activity for almost a year. Please do not post in old threads unless you have something relevant or useful to add. This conversation is beginning to sound awfully familiar. Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back