• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Skills of the oficers

TragoR

Landlubber
First sorry if there is such topic.Secend when an officer has a skill like "God of Death" do i have to learn the skill so it becomes operational.Now it's jsut green in my ships skills. :)

Ahoy TragoR, welcome aboard mate! These forums can be a bit confusing at times, and some topics have been covered several times in the past few months and no longer show up on the first page of the forum. Use the Search option in the top right to look for any topics you might be interested in. To answer your question, I believe it depends on where you assign that officer, but I could be wrong on that. That's one of the first skills I took ...just to make sure! :cheeky

First sorry if there is such topic.Secend when an officer has a skill like "God of Death" do i have to learn the skill so it becomes operational.Now it's jsut green in my ships skills. :)

No.

The way the manual explains things amounts to a bad translation.

To make God of Death work on your ship, you can either take the skill yourself OR you can assign a cannoneer that has it to the cannoneer officer position.

If another kind of officer has the skill, say your bosun, it won't work unless you assign that particular officer to the cannoneer spot.

When a skill shows as green in your list, that means that another officer has the skill and it is active. You do not need to take it in that case.

Back