• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Smuggler bug, not sure if its been reported or not

blackrabbit

Sailor Apprentice
I may have reported this once before but i can't remember. Here is the bug, I took some crew ashore with me and we sailed to the cove on some island to smuggle some goods. after the deal was done the guards showed up and a fight ensued. the smugglers were killed and so were some of my men. From that point on all the smugglers on that island were dead and i could no longer smuggle on that island and if i tried to talk to crew members who looked like the ones who died it would say i couldn't talk to dead people. kind if breaks things when you're style of playing is to smuggle but the smugglers are dead lol.

The "dead" thing again, then? That seems to be a common occurrance with reused character who died previously. Really we need to come up with a final fix for this one so that the "dead" setting is disabled when a new character is made based on an old dead character. I wonder if this still happens in the more recent Build 14 Alpha versions. Perhaps a fix has already been made there?

Back