• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Smugglers not showing up at the pick up point

blackrabbit

Sailor Apprentice
Not sure of this is part of the game or not but so far, the last three times I've tried to smugle goods the smuggler in the tavern tells me where to go and then never shows up. Is this a bug or part of the game?

Hmmm they shoed up this time, maybe there is a time limit or something in getting to the location or maybe i need to be there at night only... they shoed up this time.

The last time I smuggled I was ambushed at sea by 3 schooners, a war pinnace and a 74-gun ship of the line. It resulted in a 3 day running battle against my lone heavy schooner. Fun times!

Not sure of this is part of the game or not but so far, the last three times I've tried to smugle goods the smuggler in the tavern tells me where to go and then never shows up. Is this a bug or part of the game?
I had the same issue took 3-4 times before they showed up i had to keep going back and rearranging meets till they showed up.

I think I figured out the bug....same apply s for the worm in the apple assassins quest If you have never been to that shore before IE you can't go their in quick sail no one will be their

That sounds very strange; I am not aware of anything in the code that relates the two. :wacko:

Well I think there are more than a few problems with the smuggling code. But in terms of them actually showing up or not, there does seem to be a time limit. And it takes us a lot longer to sail round the island to a bay than it does to quicksail to a it.

I have never had a problem provided i have been to that location before. if its a Virgin location no one is their but after i go back to the barre talk to the smuggler and go back the previous location no problems their are the smugglers no problem.

Back