• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Not a Bug Smuggling: Goods in companion ships remain after deal

haha just a funny coincidence. but i guess it's not that strange to see a pirate's name twice in pirate forum...

Never knew that was a famous character of some kind. Learn something new every day. :cheers

he is the main character of the 'one piece' anime/manga that started more than 15 years ago and is still ongoing. I guess that would categorize it as successful... at least...

Uhm I just tested it with you savegame.
On aruba Sugar and Linen are contraband and it only gives you a deal for those two beacuse the companion is locked, you can't sell his stuff.
And both goods are removed afterward in my game ...

Well not exactly. Just tried it again. What's happening exactly: got around 8,500 crew money, 30 sugar in my ship , 30 linen in companion ship. i press deal for both goods smuggler says around 5500 for sugar-->deal, around 13350 for linen-->deal. total sum 13350 your money our goods-->deal. both goods dissappear, i get paid only for one (crew money 21.900 after) and actually is the one that is on companion ship. (i have the screenshots on the exact dialogue in previous post)
plus i should mention that throughout the entire game i could buy/sell/move any cargo i wanted on companions Thomas the Terror ship. not the others just his.

When the Smugglers quotes amounts of money in the dialog I think they are giving you a running total - not the amount they are paying for each item.

So you got 5,500 for the 30 sugar = price of 183

(13,350 - 5,500 = 7,850 ) 7,850 for the 30 linen = price of 261.

Could you check the F2 > Colonies screen and see if these are the prices recorded there for the smuggled goods.

:drunk

Maybe he acts exactly like an officer and that's why ship is unlocked. but then why the problem with the money deal? and in second save the 39 ebony remain in cargo in my ship if anybody wants to test it. later i reached port royale took assignment from beckett and smuggled the ebony again in jamaica , took the money, kept the ebony and went back to beckett with the profit

When the Smugglers quotes amounts of money in the dialog I think they are giving you a running total - not the amount they are paying for each item.

So you got 5,500 for the 30 sugar = price of 183

(13,350 - 5,500 = 7,850 ) 7,850 for the 30 linen = price of 261.

Could you check the F2 > Colonies screen and see if these are the prices recorded there for the smuggled goods.

ok you are correct. just checked the prices are as you say this is my mistake i guess here there is no bug at all. but in second savegame i have provided the cargo remains in my ship after the deal

Back