• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Smuggling in Cartagena

Doober

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
Hi, I was wondering if someone could provide some assistance. I took a job in Cartagena for smuggling. It told me to go to the Dolphin Sands. I have sailed up and down the coast and haven't been able to find any such place. If I go too far to the east, I end up in Aruba. Could someone give me a hint as to where this Dolphin Sands place is or if it even exists? Thank you!

If you're approaching Cartagena port, look for a strip of land to its right. Or, if you're sailing out of Cartagena, go round the point of land to your port. Look for a beach along that land.

If you've sailed to Aruba then you went round the other piece of land, the one with the fort on it, which is the wrong way. ;)

Or, if you're sailing out of Cartagena, go round the point of land to your port. Look for a beach along that land.
It IS a separate beach accessible also through 3D sailing mode then?
Nice!

Last time I played the game (faaar too long ago, I know...), that location didn't yet exist; so I can't be sure...

Back