• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

SO BORING!!! after the main quest

CaptJackSparrow

PSYCHEDELIC PYRATE
its so boring after the main quest, all you can do is swear loyalty to others and all that...join military...thats all fun and all, but it gets boring after a while...we need new sidequests, but make them where you have to beat the main quest to activate the new sidequests!

I'm not too sure about having extra quests that only run after completing the main quest as I usually stop running the main quest after freeing Oxbay.

The easiest way to do this is to leave off doing some side quests until after you've completed the main quest.
Getting a quest to start after a certain time (i.e. only after the main quest) is not easy to do as I've found out for myself.

Hell yeah! BTW CJS, Johnny Depp in Donnie Brasco kicks ass (sig)

(first, Johnny Depp kicks ass period!!!) and second...aye mate, i agree...out of EVERY MOVIE EVER MADE, 3 of johnny depps movies are in my top three (in other words, he makes up my top three favorite movies). they are, Pirates of the Caribbean, my favorite of ALL TIME...next comes Blow, i loved that movie, it shows conciquences of smuggling, but shows style of it too. and of cours, i HAVE to put Donnie Brasco in third, if i never saw POTC, it would be second though...but oh well. ah well Capo, just a question....my 4th favorite movie of all time is Scarface...you ever see that? with al Pacino...i lvoe it!!!

"Donnie Brasco" is a terrific movie. I read the book long before they made the movie - that guy Joseph D. Pistone (Depp's character) was a real life FBI agent AND HERO - the movie is pretty good, follows the story pretty close (with some liberties). You should try to find the book if you liked the movie, the book is excellent, written by Pistone.

Back