• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

So... Ravens Cry

JIMOTHY EFFING STERLING! xD i was relly relly hopeing he would take a look at Ravens cry.

i am allso one of those two worlds fans , there was indeed a greatness within the shitness.

Allso they have said that mod tools will be released. ** May 2 2015 nope this was not the case no tools have been released.

Last edited:
This is just depressing, now. A pirate game scoring as low as this across the board is hardly doing the genre any favours. :facepalm

This is just depressing, now. A pirate game scoring as low as this across the board is hardly doing the genre any favours. :facepalm

Try not to lose hope , in the past few months ive been playing Archeage an MMO with sea and pirate elements in it and the amount of people hungry for age of sail content blew my mind for the months i have been playing every week i am throwing people onto New Horizons Naval Action and Hearts of Oak.

AC Black Flag was the tip of the iceberg there's no doubting that they tripped and fell onto the sleeping market for age of sail content, all its going to take is one good marketable title to bring our genre into the spotlight.

If the sudden boom of horror/zombie games has shown us anything its that there are people out there hungry for content that is (was with zombies oh dear god the saturation now) not really being provided .

The PiratesAhoy FB page is a good pick me up aswell,
https://www.facebook.com/PiratesAhoyCommunity?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Every time i upload a video or photo there are hundreds of people seeing , liking and commenting.

Unexpectedly,The Ship-of-the-line has 4 masts? The sails type of mizzen mast just looks like Schooner, which should has one or two square sails. It has been made me very disappointed.:oops:

Unexpectedly,The Ship-of-the-line has 4 masts? The sails type of mizzen mast just looks like Schooner, which should has one or two square sails. It has been made me very disappointed.:oops:

Are you able to grab a few screenshots ?

92ebd88065380cd7fa6a50c9a544ad3459828137.jpg

Opening post updated.

Once they fix "missing" *cough* finish recording *cough* voice overs i will give the game another chance.

Alright i have given the game a few months and it is time to close things up .

For a start the game is still priced at $54.99 USD

The Ravens Cry Website still says "Pre Order Now save 10%" and the last Update was Feb 28th alot of the issues i and alot of others touched on were never fixed with some people still complaining of the campaign being broken.

If you ever see it for $10 pick it up.

Still even has the pre order banner in their other bloody games.

Took this today , about to start playing with some friends
ohyegod.jpg

Back