• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

SOLVED: Stuck in "Battle" after defense of Saint-Pierre

Captain Dixi

Sailor Apprentice
Hearts of Oak Donator
Well, the solution was actually quite simple... Just did not think about it.

You have to start the "Seeking the Guardian of the Truth" quest. Up until you have that Spanish guy on board. Then everything works again.

It only took me 3 days to figure it out.

@SD:TEHO thanks for your suggestion, that was the first thing I tried or maybe the 2nd not sure :)

Hi Everybody,

I have a problem again. I have been trying for two days...

I am doing the defense of Saint-Pierre and everything runs smoothly. Took the city and the fort and sunk or captured every ship of the Spanish. I talk to my brother on the dock and later to the abbot.

Saint-Pierre returns to normal, I can buy stuff or sell, all the shops are open again, I can repair my ships...

But I cannot transfer between my ships, it tells me that it is not possible during battle. I can go to sea, but not to the world map.

How can I get back to playing? I can't find a way.

Please help.

Thanks a lot
Dixi

Last edited:
Did you try to sleep in the tavern for some nights and then try to go to the world map again? This sounds like a bug and sometimes it helps to let time pass. You could also try both taverns of Martinique. Your ship should be able to land in Le Francois as well. If all that doesn´t help, you will have to repeat everything with an older save.

Back