• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

some litle ideas

kristi4ever

First Mate
Hello moders.. I have some ideas for the future build mod.
1. I thought its gonna be cool for nostalgy to enter that guy on sea dogs 1 storyline!
2. The flying dutchman can sail agains the wind only from ability menu to capture and enemy who is trying to escape , and no to sail all time agains the sea.
3.And to get the dutchman I thing must be a harder way or a quest or something not only pay some piaster to buy it.
4. After I sack a colony I get some milions and the game after its to easy. I think this reward after sack colony must me reduced.
5. And why is always the name build mod can't put a mystic name like gof on coas??

Sorry for my english. :) :)

1. Jason suggested that too. I don't know that storyline, having never played Sea Dogs. If somebody makes it, I'll happily add it into the game.

4. That code still needs fixing; Capture Colonies doesn't work right at all.

5. It is called "New Horizons" in the Main Menu and several loading screens.

Hello moders.. I have some ideas for the future build mod.
1. I thought its gonna be cool for nostalgy to enter that guy on sea dogs 1 storyline!
2. The flying dutchman can sail agains the wind only from ability menu to capture and enemy who is trying to escape , and no to sail all time agains the sea.
3.And to get the dutchman I thing must be a harder way or a quest or something not only pay some piaster to buy it.
4. After I sack a colony I get some milions and the game after its to easy. I think this reward after sack colony must me reduced.
5. And why is always the name build mod can't put a mystic name like gof on coas??

Sorry for my english. :) :)
And another thing during game play can u make posible a list of famous pirates at that time perioud like on sid meyers. Player can hunt them or work with some of them. And about a settings I think its gonna be cool to put on iron man mode,, to add crew members must sail to only pirate cityes like tortuga and other city can add only max 30 or 50. At all pirate movies I saw to recruit crew was a harder task and not go to a city and recruit 500 crew :p

Bartolomeu was going to try adding those famous pirates in some time. :yes

Iron Man Mode is a realism mode. You should be able to hire sailors from regular towns if you're not a pirate.
However, if you ARE hostile to the nation of the tavern, perhaps you shouldn't be able to hire crew there.

Back