• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Some questions

A.H

Privateer
Hi mateys.
Got my laptop back from repairs and been playing for couple hours on the latest patch.. (windows 10 installed.. no problems whatsoever regarding crashing)
all seems good except a few little details i noticed:
[All moved to separate topics by @Pieter Boelen]

with regards to the graphics quality, i did the changing on NVIDIA option as suggested by Hylie on the screenshot thread... so graphics are working perfect.

Apart from this, i enjoyed the past couple hours..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for clarifying the other issues.. i was a bit confused at first but now it makes sense :)

Last edited:
[All moved to separate topics by @Pieter Boelen]
As you may have noticed, I distributed all your various comments to their appropriate spots.
Please continue any discussions there.

In the future, pretty please make one thread per individual subject. Or at least one post per subject.
Discussing ten unrelated things at the same time in the same thread becomes VERY confusing VERY quickly.
And it is also terrible for future reference.

I know it is difficult, but if every member here can do his/her part in trying to avoid that,
it'll make things much simpler for the moderators and modders in the future. :cheers

Cheers for that, i'll make sure next time! 16 new notifications wow.. bless your effort :cheers

Back