• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Some Ruins

Bartolomeu o Portugues

Buccaneer
Staff member
Administrator
Storm Modder
Storm Modeller
Here are a broken tower and an abbey (the entrance at least xD)
The idea would be to add each one to the background of a jungle location in order to give some variety for these locations.

Attachments

• tower.jpg
    tower.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 485
  • abbey.jpg
    abbey.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 415
There'd need to be some reason as to why there's a ruined abbey or tower in the jungle. I bet they could be put to good use in a storyline or quest which could give that reason!

Are there any towns whose citizens, when asked about the colony's history, mention how a formerly colony was destroyed or abandoned and the current one was built somewhere else? If so, the jungle near such a town could be a good place to put one or other of the ruins.

I will put one of these ruins near Havana in a jungle. The other one, I still need to think a bit.
By the way, the jungle locations with these kind of ruins could be renamed and not be only called "Jungle".
Just one thing, this week I won't be able to work on POTC. My desktop needs to be repaired first :(
I hope next week I'll be able to upload these ruins.:)

By the way, the jungle locations with these kind of ruins could be renamed and not be only called "Jungle".
Sounds good! Should just be a simple matter of swapping out the loading screen. :doff

I'll do the same for "Citadel Rock" on Eleuthera. It has the name but still uses the standard loading screen.
Maybe something like...citadel rock.jpg

Back