• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

some word from the Caribbean.

Ambrose LeGaillard

Powder Monkey
My experience about videogames tell that players are mainly in 2 categories: slowers, and fasters.

Slowers are like me, people that like mostly RPG, and explore every remote corner of a game, taking his time, and doing more or less every thing allowed from a game: before PotCi was a Betesda Morrowind/Oblivion player, I like much RPG's and freedom for see every place I have in my mind to visit.

Fasters players are usually youngers, aiming more to the powerful action games in wich one must be very fast to move, shoot, and kill opponents especially in internet battles against living opponents.

POTC has given to me another great place to explore and live into, and also the greater pleasure to live in a semi-historic XVII century with pirates, corsairs and villains. I'm grateful to this, and my thanks to Akella and Pirates Ahoy's new friends is made spending a lot of time onthe Caribbean, visiting all places, exploring jungles, and goin' slow, without any hurry.

If I'm a very happy sea scoundrel my thanks at you alls, Akella', and Pirates Ahoy crew.

Raising the sails, and go forward.

Back