• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spanish soldiers are gods??

rv17

Landlubber
Ahoy all,

I have got a quite big problem. I am doing the Peter Blood story, when I board the ship there are several spanish soldiers waiting for me. I tried to kill them, but when I hit them they doesn't lose any hp , so I get killed. :shock :modding
I am playing on Captain difficulty and have the combined mod v3.1.5 installed.

I hope you guy's can help me out, I will cry if I must do anything again. :sad

RV17 :sad

Captain difficulty you say, that will be one reason why they are so god like. Make sure you have the best sword equiped before going abourd the Arabella and add the officer's to fighter roles and help them out when you board because you don't want to loose any if you can help it. I don't think all the officer's join the crew after capturing the Arabella, so if you can find out which of the officer's don't join the crew then use them as the fighters it shouldn't matter if they die (not sure though).

the only officers who will join the crew are Ned Ogle and Pitt, so you can use the other ones as fighters.

Ahoy all,

I have got a quite big problem. I am doing the Peter Blood story, when I board the ship there are several spanish soldiers waiting for me. I tried to kill them, but when I hit them they doesn't lose any hp , so I get killed. :shock :modding
I am playing on Captain difficulty and have the combined mod v3.1.5 installed.

I hope you guy's can help me out, I will cry if I must do anything again. :sad

RV17 :sad
before you board the ship, go next to the shipyard door, go into the sea , turn left, you will see some men , talk to them then board and kill the spanish :D. if you dont do that , they will be immortal :(
hope this help :)

Back