• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Special quest-items

belzeburg

Sailor Apprentice
Just wonder if there could be an option to get a special item, which belongs to special quest and be able to put this item in the cheast in the ship And the character not be stuck with this item the rest of the gameplay ?

not that i know of,........here's a few things i'd like to see fixxed with a new mod.
1. the rat god which can only be gotten along with the Katana Sword during the spanish mission, be found on other quests as well like cave clearance or searching for spies in a house.
2. the elusive Newton Telescope.
3. the totems, once you find them all and then use them on Enchanted City quest, after that you shouldnt see them in traders/stores anymore.
4. extra cities/towns to visit, like nassua, bahamas, grenada, and other places. (like what POTEHO is "supposed" to be coming out with)
5. all the towns houses unlocked.
6. more interaction with NPC characters.
7. fleet commanders follow orders during sea battles, ive been in several where i issue and order to one or more of my ships and they do nothing, for instance tell them to board the nearest ship close to them they dont, just fire cannons and circle around.

Vell let me try to explain a little more. In an earlier game started as a Dutch character. At the sellers marked, unfortunately took - A letter signed by Duke Abermal de Monk - and made a quick save. A Dutch with a english letter, Vell it`s not that heavy but what is the point of having this when they are enemies and a limit for what a character can carry

not that i know of,........here's a few things i'd like to see fixxed with a new mod.
1. the rat god which can only be gotten along with the Katana Sword during the spanish mission, be found on other quests as well like cave clearance or searching for spies in a house.
2. the elusive Newton Telescope.
3. the totems, once you find them all and then use them on Enchanted City quest, after that you shouldnt see them in traders/stores anymore.
4. extra cities/towns to visit, like nassua, bahamas, grenada, and other places. (like what POTEHO is "supposed" to be coming out with)
5. all the towns houses unlocked.
6. more interaction with NPC characters.
7. fleet commanders follow orders during sea battles, ive been in several where i issue and order to one or more of my ships and they do nothing, for instance tell them to board the nearest ship close to them they dont, just fire cannons and circle around.

1. Rat god can be found in all nation questlines (as far as I remember), in finding Sharpe's spy quest, Tenochtitlan quest, COAS quest and randomly in treasures. Katana is also obtainable in some nation questlines (don't remember which) and Austin has it as well as the captain of "Bue Bird" and it can also be found in some other places. And cave clearing or finding city spy are just random quests.
2. Telescope is in the one chest in COAS with 2 rat gods and katana.
3. I agree.
4. Yeah, extra cities in AOP2 would be nice, but POTEHO isn't going to have any of the towns you mentioned. (By "Nassua" you meant Nassau, no?)
5. As far as I know, some are open at day and some at night.
6. I agree.
7. I've heard of that before, but don't know what to say.

Vell let me try to explain a little more. In an earlier game started as a Dutch character. At the sellers marked, unfortunately took - A letter signed by Duke Abermal de Monk - and made a quick save. A Dutch with a english letter, Vell it`s not that heavy but what is the point of having this when they are enemies and a limit for what a character can carry
Yeah, same with the COAS keys, it's annoying.

Back