• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

spyglass question

upstoday

Landlubber
Hey guys, real silly question here for you. How do I use the spyglass to get the enemy ships info? I hit tab to enter 1st person view, but what do I do after that. Lost the instruction ages ago and just can't seem to remember.

Isint it the "C" button? You have to be on board your ship first and be in the 1st person prespective to use it.

Yes you can. The better the spyglass, the more information you will get when you look at your opponent and hit the Ctrl button to zoom in.

donst suppose, you have the zoom + fire key the same do you ?

By default, fire in 1st/3rd person POV should be SPACEBAR, and zoom (with the spyglass obviously) is CTRL. You might need to adjust your configuration if you've detoured from these settings as you have likely introduced a conflict, if indeed you are firing your cannons every time you look through the spyglass (I wouldn't fancy seeing you off at the port!).

;) Argh!! How much infer'mition ye can see also depends on what spyglass you got, mate... the cheap woodin' thing ye start with at dee beginning ain't gonna show you nuttin' but what side a vessel be on.

:p: Argh!! I found me master spy glass on a ship me mates and I looted in a game wer' me fergot to buy meself a new one in Oxbay... always nice to get the best without lifting a coin, says I!!

<!--`QuoteBegin-Terror`~of~the~seas+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Terror~of~the~seas)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->:p: Argh!! I found me master spy glass on a ship me mates and I looted in a game wer' me fergot to buy meself a new one in Oxbay... always nice to get the best without lifting a coin, says I!![/quote]Hey Terror xD: ,that is why we dont lose our coins because were pirates we dont bought we steal it or fight for it :p: xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Kimdrengen`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimdrengen)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->oh yeah... can you use the spyglass without firing the cannons? its really annoying[/quote]

Just break that habit of yelling "Fire!!!" mate when ye bring the spyglass up to yer eye :eek:ops :cheers

Back