• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

StarCraft II

Cylon13

Super Zealot
I finally got my pirated beta and cracked file and a tool working so that I can play games with AI.. no multiplayer. Too bad I can't save me game yet. But still I had alot fun playing protoss and terrans. For some strange reason I find protoss much cooler and overpowered than the terrans. But terrans can be cool too with a army of Vikings who can both fly in the air and walk on the ground. AWESOME!

AI currently pretty much sucks balls like vacuum.. because I was able to own protoss with my army of terran marines.. having a army of vikings or big thor robots or siege tanks is pretty much a overkill. I like overkill. :cheeky The game is already awesome for me.

Protoss zealots look more manly than terran marines. I was able to own a terran base with them.

I already am sure that this Starcraft II will blow Supreme Commander out of the water for me at least.

Back