• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Start up crash

MD K47

Powder Monkey
Yo,

played this mod many years ago, thought about trying it again. However the game crashes upon loads the game. Loading up the main menu is fine, only when starting the game.

Not sure what the problem, thought compatibility or graphic card so changed them to xp pack 3 and using the laptop nvidia card, still problem persists. cannot find a crash log.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Cheers.

Well... i certainly feel silly now :3

Looked at the FAQ before hand and thought just setting the game to use the dedicated graphic card would bypass this problem. guess not.

Cheers - thank you for all your hard work into this, it is really appreciated <3

Looked at the FAQ before hand and thought just setting the game to use the dedicated graphic card would bypass this problem. guess not.
I would've hoped so too.
But I've heard many reports in the past from people who couldn't seem to convince the game to run on the proper GFX card.
I don't recall anyone finding a real solution yet, so we're stuck with that stupid workaround.

Back