• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Starting Main Quest with Build Mod

Goatman455

Landlubber
Is it ok to start the main quest with the build mod. I have already talked to the gov. in redmond (spelling?) but I just wanted to make sure I didn't start a chain of events, or handicap myself in some way (such as being under control of this governor).

I am very new to this mod and so far I have about 25,000 saved up with 1 ship from trading missions. I enjoy the free form aspect of the game, so anything that takes that away I would not want.

Any other noob tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

You can play the main quest just fine. You can just do free play inbetween the governor's missions anyway. Just do free play as you like and when you feel like it, do what the governor ordered you to.

just DON'T talk to the women in front of the douwesen governor's mansion until you've finished the main quest yet! after that, talk to them for a new quest which is nearly as big as the main quest.

Back