• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Status Check

LordDrow

Pirate Geek Extraordinaire
Staff member
Storm Modder
Storm Modeller
Just to let everyone know, my abesence of late has not been by choice. Initially there were some RL problems that took my attention, but as of lately there have been some serious issues with my internet and most days I'm lucky to be able to surf the net, let alone actually do anything major such as uploading or downloading files.

I will continue trying to visit daily, but can not guarantee timely replies or updates on anything right now.

I'm lucky to even have the page working today, most attempts at posting fail and require multiple attempts.

Thanks for everyones patience!

Cap'n Drow

It happens to us all Cap'n_Drow! It really is a pain in the ass when real life interferes with the important things! I hope things get sorted out soon for ya mate. If there is anything any of us can do to help you out, just let us know.

My internet starting doing that to me as Cap'n Drow, but luckily for me it only lasted a day or 2.

Im sure when it allows you to post though you will offer great words of wisdom ;)

i somehow doubt it's the net,cause i have problems with this site too,but not with any other sites
just 10 minutes ago i couldn't access this site cause it keep timing out.
and i don't know how many times i have to refresh to get to a forum topic.it's odd
and annoying :urgh

Good luck, Cap'n! I hope you'll get it sorted soon.
But in the meantime, just continue modding and give us something cool when internet works again. ;)

Back