• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

steal construction map from shipbuilder

ahab

Landlubber
Hello,

I have no idea how to steal a construction map from a shipbuilder, without beeing caught.
in the following fight against the shipbuilder and his crew he seems seems to be immortal.
what should i do to complete missions like "Steal map" etc.

<!--quoteo(post=321801:date=May 23 2009, 12:16 AM:name=ahab)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ahab @ May 23 2009, 12:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=321801"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hello,

I have no idea how to steal a construction map from a shipbuilder, without beeing caught.
in the following fight against the shipbuilder and his crew he seems seems to be immortal.
what should i do to complete missions like "Steal map" etc.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
1. To escape and leave from shipyard. The weapons in the sheath. Your officers will fight with the invincible owner of shipyard and its assistants.
2. At 21 o'clock the owner of shipyard leaves. You can wait in a warehouse of shipyard. You will be helped by acceleration of time, a key "+".
3. You can negotiate with the store security guard, he will leave the door open.

@Valeriyan
Thank you for your help.

I have another problem with a moneylender quest.
I dont like to open a new topic, so short:

There is a quest, where the moneylender asks you to bring in money he lent to a person in a specific town.
This person I found. But in the dialogue I had practically only two options:
a) leave him alone
b) demand money

in both cases the quest failed instantly.
Should I confront the debtor with officers insteat coming alone?

<!--quoteo(post=322100:date=May 23 2009, 11:31 PM:name=ahab)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ahab @ May 23 2009, 11:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322100"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->@Valeriyan
Thank you for your help.

I have another problem with a moneylender quest.
I dont like to open a new topic, so short:

There is a quest, where the moneylender asks you to bring in money he lent to a person in a specific town.
This person I found. But in the dialogue I had practically only two options:
a) leave him alone
b) demand money

in both cases the quest failed instantly.
Should I confront the debtor with officers insteat coming alone?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Always B. But, as the debtor to answer I'm not sure. Probably the answer depends on a level of authority of the main character, probably it is a random choice, as the donation of church from the mistress of a brothel. You can save your game and try again. In case of failure, you can return to the moneylenders, and explain the situation.

Back