• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stealing blueprints

Aruta

Landlubber
Any of you guys ever had to steal a blueprint from a shipyard?

Im trying to do this in an enemy port i had to sneank into, but i see no way to take it.

The blueprint is on a table netxt to the dude who runs the shipyard. If I take it, he attacks. This would not be a problem for me and my fine crew, if it wasnt that the guy is imortal...
Doors also autolock so I cant even escape. At night the place is closed, so I see no way to take it.

Any tips would be great!

Im trying to do this in an enemy port i had to sneank into, but i see no way to take it.

The blueprint is on a table netxt to the dude who runs the shipyard. If I take it, he attacks. This would not be a problem for me and my fine crew, if it wasnt that the guy is imortal...
Doors also autolock so I cant even escape. At night the place is closed, so I see no way to take it.

Any tips would be great!

Go to the storage room few minutes before close time and wait the shipyard to close. Then take them at your leasure.

Not only is the guy immortal, but some bad-ass dockyard workers instantly show up with axes as well and will make short work of your officers. You can get out if you sheath your sword. I steal the plans, sheath my sword and make for the door. Once out it's not over now because you will have to fight your way out of town. I cheat and let my officers take on guards while I head straight for the city gate or my ship as quickly as possible. This technique has worked for me numerous times. Next time I will try Handel's way. V/R Aaron S.

Any tips would be great!

Not only is the guy immortal, but some bad-ass dockyard workers instantly show up with axes as well and will make short work of your officers. You can get out if you sheath your sword. I steal the plans, sheath my sword and make for the door. Once out it's not over now because you will have to fight your way out of town. I cheat and let my officers take on guards while I head straight for the city gate or my ship as quickly as possible. This technique has worked for me numerous times. Next time I will try Handel's way. V/R Aaron S.

Any tips would be great!

Also you can bribe the storage clerk to leave the door open for the night but this is not worth doing when there is a "free" option.

Any tips would be great!

Also you can bribe the storage clerk to leave the door open for the night but this is not worth doing when there is a "free" option.

No problem stealing the 'blueprint', do the following:
between the site alone, take it the guy will call other and attack you ... run for the door, get out of combat mode (E - default) and leave the scene ...

problems => also guards will attack you ... the fort and the ships will attack you .. and you turned enemy of the city ... then advisable to leave the ship outside the port ... Another thing the guy who gave you the work (quest) you will pay very little (if remember 1.000 pisaters ) for the stolen item (for me not worth ) ...

As with other missions like hauling cargo for the store keepers, the more of these missions you do, the higher the reward gets. I had it up to about 8000 piasters for the last blueprint mission I did, but it I got bored waiting for the shipwrights office to close so I could pilfer them, so I just went back to piratin! :onya

for role-playing it would seem that bribing the guy in the storeroom to leave the door open would be the best option, but sometimes he will become angry and call the guards and now you are really 'in it'. as others have already said this quest just seems too little reward for the amount of trouble much like collecting bad debts for the moneylender... ugh!

Back