• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

strange things going on in the archipelago - problem

Gardinmannen

Landlubber
so i've come to the part where padre dominguez has been kidanpped. I know i have to go to the tavern keeper in Isla Muelle, but he won't let me talk to him about the disapearence... so i don't know if i can make progress from here. i'll try going to Greenford, But does anyone have a fix for this? or do i have to restart the game, cause that would be a pain in the rear to say the least.

Padre Domingues is kidnapped, then you go to the church to see his replacement. I can't remember now whether you have to do that yourself in the stock version - in the mod, you automatically teleport to the church. After that, you have a letter to deliver to Father Bernard in Redmond. By the time you leave Redmond church, Jaoquin de Masse should be with you. If you have not done all that then the Isla Muelle tavern keeper won't be ready to talk to you about the kidnap.

Back