• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Strange Treasure Hunt Problem

piratesjunkie

Master Mariner
After asking Smugglers several times for Treasure Maps and beeing successful in collecting them, suddenly they don´t offer more maps to me. Instead they are drunk and just kidding. What´s that? I played this game a 100 times already since 5 years and know about more or less everything but this never happened to me before xD

Does someone know what that means and how to change it? :confused:

They are only in Taverns and only if there are two of them one will offer you to buy a Treasure Map from him. Further only if the Map is old or has traces of blood you will really find good stuff. So my advice to you is better save your game before you enter a tavern and reload till your satisfied :cheers

Do you by any chance have a map in your inventory that you still haven't solved. I know it is simple , but it was the first that comes to my mind.
You can't be on two different treasure hunts at the same time.

You saved my day! I forgot that they are all incorrectly named Part (A) so i was waiting to find Part (B) that doesn´t exist xD Thanks Bro!

Back