• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

stuck after meeting free captains

chepati

Landlubber
I met with the free captains in Isla Mona, then Beatrice proposed to meet somewhere quiet, which we did. Afterwards I was outside the pirate king's house. The old pirate who taught me about setting up a nation was standing in the tavern and wouldn't talk to me. Once I left the port, just outside Isla Mona there was a small ship with green sails (on the world map) that attacked me and that I boarded. But it didn't sink and sailed on. Ever after that I get an occasional logbook updated message and even though the shark treasure quest is the only one I have active, there are no updates to it following the entry about talking to the free captains.

I thought the old friend of my character's father was waiting for me to amass a sizeable squadron. I came back to him with four MOWs but he was still unresponsive.

What am I supposed to do now, where should I go and who do I have to talk to in order to move the plot?

Man, is this game buggy!

simple the basic plot is over, all you are to do now is to capture all the caribbean colonies and the quest and game will be over.

sorry, but this is a LAME mainquest then, i have watched the end movies and they are the same for ALL nations, the same guv, same dialog, only the flags are different and the FREE nation movie is a bit longer.

Back