• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

stuck at kill the beggars

ImanosgrI

Sailor Apprentice
please help!!! i have talk to the 3 beggars and now i'm in charlestown searching for a beggar by the name Robert Meyk and i can't find him.Can anyone help me?

please help!!! i have talk to the 3 beggars and now i'm in charlestown searching for a beggar by the name Robert Meyk and i can't find him.Can anyone help me?

They are beggars. Not because they cannot have a work, but because they are lazy bunch and they do not get up early in th morning as the working people. Go play cards or dices in the tavern untill later in the day.

They are beggars. Not because they cannot have a work, but because they are lazy bunch and they do not get up early in th morning as the working people. Go play cards or dices in the tavern untill later in the day.
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Back