• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Stuck at Woodes Rogers questline, cannot enter mine #3

Mikafu

Freebooter
Currently at the mission where I am in the flooded mines. The quest tells me to swim over the wall in mine #3 and then proceed to mine #2. For some reason after turning on the lights, I can only re enter mine #2, (the door leading to mine #3 just exists there for me to walk through) but the upon walking down the path that brings me to mine #3, it just teleports me back in front of the door

**Attached file is just before you enter mine #3 where you have to swim over the wall

Game version is Build 14 10th October 2023
1716278714198.png

Attachments

• -Mika-_QuickSave (1).zip
    965.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
(the door leading to mine #3 just exists there for me to walk through)
Yes, that's certainly not right. There should be a teleport to the right mine#3. I don't know what have happened but here's a
save game (just before swimming over the wall in mine#3) that works.

I played through this part starting from the latest jump start (pistol6) but couldn't repeat the bug.

Attachments

• JRH save.7z
    540 KB · Views: 8
Yes, that's certainly not right. There should be a teleport to the right mine#3. I don't know what have happened but here's a
save game (just before swimming over the wall in mine#3) that works.

I played through this part starting from the latest jump start (pistol6) but couldn't repeat the bug.
Thank you so much!

@Mikafu: have you a saved game from shortly before you got to the flooded mines? Perhaps playing the game all the way from the start produces a bug which does not show up after a jump start.

Perhaps playing the game all the way from the start produces a bug which does not show up after a jump start.
Could be, so I played it all through from the start and it works fine. So I still don't know what caused the problem.
@Mikafu: are you playing Beoynd New Horizons maybe?

Back