• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Stuck in dungeon on Antigua

belzeburg

Sailor Apprentice
Doing a quest for the priest on Antigua. But cannot find all the ghosts the loggbook tells I am finished, but one place I hear the sound of a sword but cannot find anyone And the dungeon is closed Gof 2.0 and 2.0.8

If you got the logbook update already and canot get out, thats weird...

Try to pass into the glowing light again, perhaps it trigger again the skeletons, then run in the cave turning to some side only, left or right, i mean, start to roam the cave only turning to one side, side as example right, then run only making turns to the right, in this way eventually you will pass to all the cave chambers...

This is a well known bug nobody managed to fix yet.
One of skeletons is spawned BEHIND the wall in this dungeon.
You even can see his HP-bar through the wall.

Well, I tried this quest again and get stuck again. Run through the light again too and shot many times. Maybie bring some bombs if I was given the possible to do . Hehe. Bay the way a quest like this in SantaCatalina, there are no update in the Logbook when you enter through the light. And the priest asks if you want something from him, when you return.

You need to find the end of the maze where the other side of the wall is by the entrance to the dungeon. A few overhand slashes through that wall and he will die. You will know if your in the right place when you hear him pull out his sword and he will continue to try to shoot at you through the wall. Killing him is easy....finding him is the tricky part. This can be fixed but the spawn locator needs to be moved for this dungeon. With the endless amount of things I'm still changing and fixing, this one is very low on the priority list because its not a gamebreaker.

MK

Back