• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stuck in Isabella Quest (spoilers)

whispa

Landlubber
Hi! I'm stuck in the Isabella quest in a place different from what the other posts seem to do. I've just rescued Isabella from the brig on the run to Portobello, gone into that little house where the two guys were waiting, and spoke to Isabella in that house, and she's now become a passenger. What do I do next? I can't find Don Fernando anywhere, tried going back to San Juan (to her house) and Atila. Nothing. Any help greatly appreciated.

Hi! I'm stuck in the Isabella quest in a place different from what the other posts seem to do. I've just rescued Isabella from the brig on the run to Portobello, gone into that little house where the two guys were waiting, and spoke to Isabella in that house, and she's now become a passenger. What do I do next? I can't find Don Fernando anywhere, tried going back to San Juan (to her house) and Atila. Nothing. Any help greatly appreciated.
From Portbello, you have to bring Isabella to Belize, her cousin (Rosita Fernandez). Isabella was to ask. You remember?
Leave it to Belize and you go to Bermuda (without Isabella) by Attila to ask where is Salvatore ...

From Portbello, you have to bring Isabella to Belize, her cousin (Rosita Fernandez). Isabella was to ask. You remember?
Leave it to Belize and you go to Bermuda (without Isabella) by Attila to ask where is Salvatore ...

Ach, of course! I wish the log reflected that. Thanks very much!

Back