• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Stuck in Maltese Crypt and need help please...

Smorri

Landlubber
I've been in the Maltese Crypt for days now and I can't fine a way out. I've been trying to work through the learning curve and I've heard so much about this game, I don't want to give up on it just because I'm stuck in the first dungeon. Can someone please tell me what I'm suppose to do in here or how to get out?

Thanks in advance...

Smorri

The Maltese dungeon is not just a dungeon; it is the most dangerous one in the entire game!
It consists of several locations, actually. Which one are you currently in? Can you make a screenshot?

Thanks to both of you! I'm at work now, so I can't get a screen shot. But looking at the maps, I'm pretty darn sure I'm in the maze of Khael Roa upper level (khael_roa2.jpg). Is there something I should do here or should I just get out?

Several hallways end in water, but I can't get to the water as I run into an invisible wall. There is only one spot where I can run into a flooded area.

If I have no business here, I'll gladly leave, assuming I can follow this map out without being blocked by invisible walls :)

Thanks again!

Smorri

There is an exit there somewhere. But if the worst comes to the worst, just let us know,
and I can give you a line of code you can use to teleport yourself out of there and get back into the rest of the game.
That's easy enough. :doff

If you do want that, please let me know what location you want to be teleported to. For example, the port that your ship is in.

Oh, I forgot about that part. That is as deep in there as you can go. Somewhere in that part is the Master of the Maltese Monks.

I dug up a map I printed out and marked with the exit. :checklist From the central two story chamber take the West exit and turn right (North). There will be 2 turns to the left that you will not take, as you want to go straight to the exit.
In the Maltese Abbey you will be in a dead end. Keep turning right at every corner and you will be back in the central chamber. It will be fully populated again. :duel:

Woohoo! With the help of the maps and more hours spent stumbling around and falling into a pit, twice, I found my way out! Fresh Air!!

Now I can continue the game (6 levels older :) )!

Thanks for the help!

Smorri

Did you manage to get some good money and stuff from the Crypt? There's quite a lot to be found there to compensate for the dangers and crazy stuff.

As for cash, I don't remember what I went in there with... as it was so long ago! But I'm pretty sure I was robbed at least once. I ended up with about $400. I got a lot of loot which I haven't sold yet. Also a lot of magical items that give me bonuses. A 'Good' chest plate and the very last guard dropped a 'Good' sword that does 17 to 21 damage :)

Smorri

Back