• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Stuck in Rheim's House (after trying everything?)

NiceBeard

Landlubber
Hola camaradas! Greetings from the Mediterranean country of Paraguay. I don't know if I should post this into the bug thread because I see that not everyone has this problem.

When I enter into Rheim's House at La Grenade (using the window or the main door with the two weak smugglers), my character automatically runs to the corner of the room and stops, then a dialog box displays the last talk I had with the bartender (Fabiao Dunga) or with anyone I talked after him, then my character freezes, unable to walk, only able to strafe left and right with A and D.

I tried the solution posted here: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/stuck-in-rheims-house.10433/#post-192620 ..... but it didn't work. I also tried to kill everyone on the island, but nothing.

I'm using the Build 14 beta 3.2

I tried to upload a screenshot but it seems that I can't, don't know why. But I uploaded a nice photo from my phone, :thumbs1.

Please help! I love this game!:sparrow

Attachments

• compile.log
    871 bytes · Views: 94
  • system.log
    352 bytes · Views: 95
  • savefiles.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • 20141202_161036[1].jpg
    20141202_161036[1].jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 91
Can someone confirm this to still be a problem?

I never got stuck there. The dialog problems were found and fixed quickly.

Hi! Now playing a new game with the beta 3.3 WIP and this bug didn't appear. In fact, it seems to have less bugs than the 3.2 (but the musket not firing sometimes is still a problem haha). Great job, fellas!

I can't find a pattern actually. My character aims to an enemy and tries to fire but no bullet comes from the musket. Instead I hear the click and see the smoke coming from it. I check the ammo but it does not waste any bullet and my reloading blue bar stays the same too. I can fire the musket when aiming any target except my enemies and it starts reloading but then again I check the ammo and it is the same. Sometimes it happens after firing once and then pressing E to return to normal mode (instead of en garde mode haha), sometimes it just happens with no reason at all. I'm used to this. I carry just in case some gun ammo instead of musket ammo only, because I don't have this problem with the normal guns.

PD: sorry for my weird inglés, spanish-speaker here. Saludos!

First: the musket mod doesn't work too well but ammo realated problems are new.
The idea of the mod is to switch automatically between "back mode" and "hand mode".
After a fired shot the musket shall go to your back.
Maybe you should let that work before you press E?

For me the musket works fine unless you are too close to your target, like in boardings.

Back