• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stuck in Tailor's Shop, Build 11

Darkwombat

Landlubber
Absolutely loving Build 11, but!

I am stuck in the redmond Tailor shop. When I load the game, I have just a black screen. I can hit F2 and access teh menus--I can hit "I" and see the `re-init` messages--but I can't seem to leave the tailor shop.

I've tried blindly turning toward the door and exiting to see if I can get out, but either I am very unlucky at finding the door in the dark, or it is not allowing me to exit.

I have tried hitting "T" to no avail. My last backup save besides this one is rather a long ways back and I'd like to avoid reverting to it if possible. . . any suggestions?

i havet got any suggestions sorry :cheers .but i do know that this is a known bug about saving in the tailors. so just to let you know your not the only one.

xD: Darkwombat, and welcome aboard! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :cheers

Capt Cookie is right, it's a known bug and I think there is a fix coming, but I am afraid that you will have to go back to your previous save... :cry:

Sorry, matey...

Coincidentally, we were just talking about wombats (well, actually wombat SUITS) (don't ask, LOL!) in the Blind Parrot earlier today. xD:

Glad to have you aboard. xD: :cheeky

If it's your only save and you need it rescued, zip and send it and I'll try to reload you somewhere else.
But, if your old save's not that far back, I'd ask if you would to go back to that.

Well... :blah::
It's really a question of time more than anything else. I mean, as long as the save _opens_, i.e. isn't corrupted, I should be able to screw with the quest attributes.

This is why POTC needs a console, BTW. :rolleyes: Would save _so_ much time.

Back