• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Stuck in the jail

xHusky

Landlubber
I've never finished that game when I was younger, so I decided to do it now, because I love pirate games and I love Role playing games. I've noticed there's a community modification. I've downloast the latest one and Choosed the New Horizons storyline. And now I have the moment, where English soldiers sent me to Jail. That gunnerman let me out from there and there's written I need to kill all the soldiers. But they're too strong! I hardly can handle with one and there are 4 of them. I tried to get out by clicking on fast travel to my ship, but then storyline is bugged. Luckily I have save before the arrest. But it's always the same.

Can someone help me? Sorry for my English, I'm from Poland.

That is one of the most difficult parts in the game. You really want Edgar Attwood as he turns into a super officer later on. :beer:

What weapons do you have? Grenades are a great help there as are the poisoned throwing knife and the ether bottle. Throw everything you have at the guards. You do not have to kill them all, but you do need to engage the 2nd group and then just stay alive until Silehard arrives. Try blocking a doorway so you only have to fight one at a time. And practice your fencing skills. :duel:

Or practise your leadership skill before it. If you have it at level 5 or higher, you don't have to fight them and you can hire Attwood anyway.

Back