• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Stuck on deck

Admirable Mike

HoO Team Member
Creative Support
Hearts of Oak Donator
I've got Build 14 patch 4
I started a new game, told the assistant I didn't need his help, exit the cabin to deck. Cannot get off deck. No fast move ability. I also cannot get back into the cabin.
F1 and F2 work.

Help!

If you are playing in Realistic Mode ( the default - check the options ) then Fast Travel is not available until you find a place first by going there.

Fast travel still available, as before, in Arcade mode.

On the deck - walk arround the sides until you see a icon top left for the port and you should be able to get off the ship.

Alternatively accept Malcolms help - do a bit of the sword fighting tutorial on the deck then when Malcolm leaves follow him.

:keith

If you are playing in Realistic Mode ( the default - check the options ) then Fast Travel is not available until you find a place first by going there.

Fast travel still available, as before, in Arcade mode.

On the deck - walk arround the sides until you see a icon top left for the port and you should be able to get off the ship.

Alternatively accept Malcolms help - do a bit of the sword fighting tutorial on the deck then when Malcolm leaves follow him.

:keith
Thanks, Keith
I'll give the walk around sides of deck a try. I was thinking I was forced to make the choice from the tutorial and have to go through the storm sequence.
Options should be options, right?

Appreciate the prompt reply.

Back