• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Stuck with Church protection/Abbey of the Maltese Order (spoilers, of course)

Well lets see: You go to the Abbey of the Maltese order, there you find the entrance to the crypt.
Wen you fall down in to the crypt: Go straight ahead to the first cross( rum whit fire traps)straight ahead again
Turn to the left and then to the right, right again and there is the right place.
I hope you can follow me, or I have to explain it in a better way.
Thanks, this helped me. The Russian translation said to enter from the back of the abbey and this confused me. In any case, this quest broke the game for me so that it would not start. Only deleting the 'options' file helped. I think I should add more information to the questbook.
This is the body...

Attachments

• 141221.png
    141221.png
    860.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Port Royale dungeon:
mapRedmond_Dungeon.jpg
You can sometimes buy maps from street merchants or from stores when you ask for personal items. If they do have maps for sale, it's a random selection which may include dungeon maps, which may include this one. Otherwise, get TX Convertor, then look in "RESOURCE\Textures\INTERFACES\Maps".

Remember that some islands and towns are renamed copies of islands and towns from the stock game, and still use the old stock game names for coding purposes:
Oxbay = Barbados/Speightstown
Greenford = Bridgetown
Falaise de Fleur = Martinique/St. Pierre
Isla Muelle = Puerto Rico/San Juan
Conceicao = La Grenade/Sao Jorge (the island has several different names depending on period, and the town changes name in the last two periods)
Douwesen = Bonaire/Kralendijk
Redmond = Jamaica/Port Royale
Quebradas Costillas = Nevis/Pirate Settlement
Khael Roa = Cozumel

So if you're looking for anything to do with Port Royale, look for Redmond instead.

Back