• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spoiler super quick unofficial fix for prison guard bug in update beta

begginfokillz

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
hi, i made a super quick fix for the prison guard dialogue bug in beta. you can download the fixed file attached to this, and then replace old subhuman file with it

have fun

Attachments

• Common_Prison.c
    67.4 KB · Views: 144
Wow, that's rude. An official fix is already out. And your fix is incomplete... You should have deleted the whole else statement, not just the closing curly brace.
Please be patient and report these small bugs. They are very easy to fix but very hard to find because we dont have many testers...

Welcome aboard @mitrokosta! :cheers

I don't think @begginfokillz wanted to offend anyone, though he can confirm or deny that himself.
I don't want to talk for other people, nor am I able really.
At any rate, it's good to hear that an official patch is out.

a more complete reply since i just woke up:

i wanted to apologize if i annoyed anyone with my comment. i was referring to an, at the time, unfixed bug and a buggy document, not any people or person. and i know my document version was not complete, it simply fixed a critical issue which prevented progress past a starting mission. i have no clue who the comment would offend, as it simply referred to a bunch of text, not a person at all, but i see it did, and for that, i am sorry for offending people

It's fine. We are trying our best to improve the game. Please keep reporting the bugs so we can fix them.

Back