• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

SuperMod, enemy ask for too much gold.

reader81

Landlubber
If you playing supermod with upgrade 5, when you sail in Barque and there is four Brig even Brig_rn (english ship come with supermod), ask you a gold like 3000 gold while you only have 2000 or 3000 in early game, it's seem you can't get a awary, can anyone show me how to fixed back to normal like 300 or 400 gold, I may have no problem they ask me if I'm riding in Corvette but since in early game and want trader, riding nice ship barque, not very good. So Please show me how to solve this problem, and other thing what is a safe way to delete Brig_rn in Supermod, I know some in folder but I'm not sure it's safe to delete those files for Brig_rn, thank mately.

I am not sure but I think the pirates demand around 95% of your gold, it makes it more interesting and a little more realistic, however I don't think this is related to supermod, I'm sure i've seen this in game before in 1.5

are you sure, it's never happan to me in 1.5, however, gold they ask is what kind of your ship is, if your ship class 6 then they ask abround 370 gold if you ship class is 2 or 3 then they ask 600 gold, after all in if little more realistic, pirate dont know how much in gold you have and gold is rare so they willing give up chase if you bride them with food, and useful item, cloth, boots, ect, as long they dont know in your hold or cargo it is! Of coures never give them a weapon or they turn againt you for better life! As long pirate see strong soldier or sailder looked like strong soldier, they rather not fight at all if you give them what they need. Those poor pirates need to make living, they do what ever to stay alive at same time, they wont bow to the silly law made by king or higher class for thier enjoyment. Yes, they are some greed, but not all of them, I think. Give them Food and something to keep them warm and they will forget about you, unless some of them want more then that.

Back