• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Supermod problem

seawer

Landlubber
I spent 6hours, on my poor internet connection downloading this mod, using a download accelerator! I lost connection a few times, but easily continued the download (it sort of pauses so you can continue on reconnection). The thing is, i have the full download (701mb) but it is a file and nothing else (not a .exe or anything- it has that 'unkown' thimbnail image too. I added the file name ending of .bat, which, when i double clicked did begin 'extracting files' with a pirate emblem (it was themed- so it must be what is meant to happen), but it disappears after a few seconds without anything to show for it.

Does anyone know how i can get the supermod out of this 'block' without having to spend so long re-downloading it?

PLEASE and THANKYOU

the humble crew of <i>Gansea</i>

'bump'

i changed the file ending to .exe, and it now has a jolly rodger icon... and it runs the extractor, but after like two seconds (with no extracting done0 it disappears anonymously.

Back