• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

system requirements + steam special edition

Beneke

Landlubber
http://store.steampowered.com/app/57620

so steam is also selling patrician 4
and they also have a demo

Processor: 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible PCIe (Geforce 6 Series/Radeon X1000 Series)
Sound: DirectX compatible
DirectX®: 9.0c

Cheers mate I just noticed the steam one myself.

I can't help but hold back a little though, the last 2 games I bought I wished that I saw the reviews first. I might do the same with this one.

Same here - the last game I bought was the first one in a long time that I bought on release day. It's so bug-riddled, I haven't touched it in nearly two months. I'm leery of buying anything, since lots of new games seem to be just loaded with bugs lately.

I think p4 might be a bit of a dead one, many of the Germans seem to think it's a waste of time so far.

All dumbed down (cannot modify ships anymore) too much attention to graphics it seems.

:(

*cries*

So another series has been ruined - nice.

I had 'Another one bites the dust' on my winamp play list when I read your post :p

I think p4 might be a bit of a dead one, many of the Germans seem to think it's a waste of time so far.

All dumbed down (cannot modify ships anymore) too much attention to graphics it seems.

:(
I was really hoping they wouldn't try to " simplify " this game , but my gut instinct said they would . I remember a handful of people complained about Pat.3 being to complicated . Still , I plan to buy p4 once the price goes down and they get the bugs worked out .

Back