• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tailor shops

Admiral8Q

Troublesome Corsair
I found all of the Tailor shops on my own except the one at Greenford and the Smuggler's Settlement (I never expected to find any there), and actually enjoyed searching around. It was kinda like a quest :facepalm

Since I know some people will get impatiant at not knowing where they are, I thought I'd make a thread of where they are. Before you proceed, I strongly recomend searching for them on your own, it adds fun to the game! :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Sailor_Al`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sailor_Al)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Greenford... Stand with your back to the door to the Tavern.  Walk to your right, take the first right, go right around the building (so you're walking along the other side of the same building the Tavern is in) and it's the last door on the right, just before you hit the wall.

Redmond...  Stand with your back to the jail.  Walk ahead and turn right, cross the bridge over the stream and turn right again, walk ahead with the stream on your right.  Walk ahead until you have three options, turn to your left and go up stairs (ignore), turn to your right and ahead to some stairs on your left leading to the main part of town near the Shipyard (ignore), and somewhat straight ahead some stairs up leading to a door on the left at the head of the stairs (take this, it's the door to the Tailor's Shop).

Falaise de Fleur.  With your back to the Shop, it's straigt ahead and slightly to your right, across the way, in a two story building.

Douwesen.  With your back to the Governor's House, it's across the street, last door on the right.

There is one in the Douwesen Pirate's Haven (Smuggler's Settlement).  Go door to door...  :)  

Quebradas Costillas.  It's the heavyset gent outdoors in the blue outfit.

Conceicao.  Start from the Shipyard, and walk down the street to your right, going past the Governor's house (on your left).  The Tailor's Shop is the last door on your left.

Isla Muelle.  With your back to the Shipyard, turn to your right, hop down, it's ahead and to your right...[/quote]

Thanks Sailor Al for typing this all out in the other thread xD:

Back