• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Tales of a Sea Hawk with WIP(3rd May, 2015)

FrozenHeart

Freebooter
Hello,
There is 3 problem as fellows.

I am playing the main storyline(Tales of a Sea Hawk) with WIP(3rd May, 2015). I am stuck in Pirate settlement on Nevis for both main & side quest. I can't talk with tavern keper there, not in shop either, because they goes into surrender mode. Means they makes their heads down when they saw me and I am always attacked in inside of the settlement. So I am unable to talk to anyone there. I have -30 relationship with pirates now. Before I had -71 relationship. I have managed to complete 'Help the lady' quest without the help of Pirate settlement's tavern keper. But I need to know about Raoul Rheims(main quest) and also for a latter that Armand Delacroix(help the lady) left for me there. Please see the attachments. I think the problem is in dialog & reaction file.

Anther bug is my ship showing 112% or 106% instead of 100% and the Red color bar of the ship is not there. I am using English 1st Gallon(class 4), buy it from Isla de Muerta. I attached a word file which contain both 3 pictures of Pirates settlement tavern & of my ship. With the picture you guys can understand the situation well.

Another bug is about Hawk border. I select 'marine' for Hawk, but they always goes to build default. I did necessary changes in InternalSettings, but that don't work. When I goes for boarding, they are always in default.

Thanks in advance.

** My home net is not working, so I can't answer any quick question. I am uploading these from cafe. Will log in again after 24/48 hours. If possible please provide me the solutions.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Nevis.rar
    737.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Doc1.docx
    1.7 MB · Views: 111
  • error.log
    623 bytes · Views: 95
  • compile.log
    2.5 KB · Views: 97
  • engine.ini
    35.2 KB · Views: 116
  • system.log
    9.5 KB · Views: 87
3rd May? That's a bit old by now. We've done a lot of things in the meantime, with a lot more yet to come.
I wouldn't recommend getting the very latest version right now because I'm right in the middle of rewriting some large stuff, but you can try it later this week.

I am playing the main storyline(Tales of a Sea Hawk) with WIP(3rd May, 2015). I am stuck in Pirate settlement on Nevis for both main & side quest. I can't talk with tavern keper there, not in shop either, because they goes into surrender mode. Means they makes their heads down when they saw me and I am always attacked in inside of the settlement. So I am unable to talk to anyone there. I have -30 relationship with pirates now. Before I had -71 relationship. I have managed to complete 'Help the lady' quest without the help of Pirate settlement's tavern keper. But I need to know about Raoul Rheims(main quest) and also for a latter that Armand Delacroix(help the lady) left for me there. Please see the attachments. I think the problem is in dialog & reaction file.
Did you get into any fights ashore with pirate citzens at any point? They tend to hold a grudge.
Unintentionally, I might add; we've got an issue related to this: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/...or-lack-thereof-aka-ai-group-relations.20672/
This has been a long-standing problem that we haven't figured out yet.

Anther bug is my ship showing 112% or 106% instead of 100% and the Red color bar of the ship is not there. I am using English 1st Gallon(class 4), buy it from Isla de Muerta. I attached a word file which contain both 3 pictures of Pirates settlement tavern & of my ship. With the picture you guys can understand the situation well.
Is that straight away? Or did you at any point Reinit your game (F11)?

Another bug is about Hawk border. I select 'marine' for Hawk, but they always goes to build default. I did necessary changes in InternalSettings, but that don't work. When I goes for boarding, they are always in default.
The code related to that needs some thorough rewriting, but I haven't gotten around that yet as I'm deep into another big rewriting project.
We do have it on the To-Do list though: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/updating-the-character-model-groups.24595/

At the moment the game is set up to automatically give you soldiers as boarders when you are a navy officer yourself.

Thanks for reply,
Yes I have get into fight every time I make my entry into pirates settlements. Even if I goes to shop/tavern and then exit from there, I got attacked.

Is that straight away. I never press F11 during game. But I did press F12 several times to overcome continuous crash in a same point.

As you say I will download the current version after a week or so. Is that compatible with the save games of previous version??

Back